Course schedule November 2019-February 2020:
- Level 1 (absolute beginners) Tuesday 20:00 – 21:15, starting 14 January
- Level 5 (starting near A2) Monday 20:00 – 21:15, starting 18 November
- Level 7 (starting at B1 level) Thursday 20:00-21:15 starting 16 January (trial class at 21 November)
- Level 12 (C1 level) Tuesday 18:30-19:45, starting 26 November
You can join a course when it has already started.
The classes will be once a week. There won’t be classes in the Christmas period (19 December – 6 January) and spring holiday 24-28 February.
Course schedule September – December 2019:
- Level 1 Tuesday 20:00 – 21:15, starting 17 September
- Level 2b Thursday 20:00 – 21:15, starting 5 September
- Level 4 (starting between A1 and A2) Monday 19:30 – 20:45, starting 9 September
- Level 11 (starting between B2 and C1) Tuesday 18:30-19:45, starting 10 September
Possibility of private classes between 9:30 and 14:30. Price: €27,50 / 75 minutes, regardless of whether you come with 1 or 2 persons. There are no private classes in the evening or weekend. The classes can also be followed through Skype or FaceTime.
Prices and other important information:
The courses consist of 10 classes of 75 minutes and cost €135,-.
All courses have classes once a week.
Levels 2 and up can be stopped with one month notice.
If you know in advance you’ll be missing quite some classes, and your level is such that that won’t be too much of a problem, there is an option of buying a valid for 5 classes for €85,-. The teacher will decide if that is an option for the student concerned.
You can always try one class before deciding if you’ll take the whole course. When the course of your level hasn’t started yet, you may join one class of a higher level group to get an impression of the teaching method.
Please note that a good understanding of English is required, as explanations are in English.
Books and material
During the beginners’ course you don’t need to buy a book; we will work from a mix of materials that you’ll get from the teacher. The additional cost for this is €10,-.
In the courses level 2 to 10, we use the Contact! method. The price of Tekstboek and Werkboek (old / yellow edition) together is 73,- euros if you buy it from the teacher. You can also order the books yourself at www.intertaal.nl, the price is 79,- plus 3.95 sending costs. Contact! 1 will be used during levels 2 to 4.